Professional Commercial Painting Services London urgently!


I shift to London with my family in a very small house. I got graduated recently and my parents were not able to do work because they were going through emotional trauma as my father just lose his huge firm due to trusting on an evil partner. It was very hard to believe for them that the man they trusted the most can do that. My father got a heart attack and we got very much upset. He survived so, my mom decides to immediately change the city for his better health. I have one small brother who is school going. Therefore, in that period only I have to support my family. I start searching job and got it a firm on my eligibility.
I had no idea who was the owner of the firm because the interview was held by the HR department and the head of my specialization was very lenient and decent so, I got the job. One year had passed smoothly. I worked with complete passion and make my good name in the company. The expenses of my home were going smoothly. I was happy because my parents were trying to get back their firm due to my bravery. I was working a lot and also doing overtime. My boss was very happy with my performance. At least I consider y boss only the head of my department. One day, the company announce the party and all the employees were invited.


I don’t like to go to parties so, I rejected the invitation. Almost 700 employees were working in the firm and only 100 of them didn’t join the party. And the explanation called. I was included in the employees who didn’t go to the party. The head boss was very angry and that was the first time I saw the real boss of the organization in a year. I got shocked. He was my number one enemy in the university. We hate each other and always do plotting to harm each other. At that time, I was equal in stats but now I was an employee.
I was sure I was in huge trouble. My one-year struggles will be going to waste. And finally, the enemy called me. He saw my work and reputation and said I must get it by cheating. He starts trouble with my duties and putting a lot of work burden on me. After that, he cut my salary. I got very much upset. I start applying to other firms but didn’t get any answer. One day the boss told me to get the Commercial Painters services and paint all the 9 floors in one day. It was Friday and he wants me to do the paints within one day so, that all the employees can continue their work on Monday. I had no idea that The most difficult thing in the world is that you need to find the Commercial Painting Services London on an urgent basis especially when your boss is on the edge to fire you from the company.

Fortunately, my luck was working and I got North West London Builders LTD is the well-reputed and registered company that is extremely helpful in providing professional Commercial Painting Services London even on an urgent basis. I appreciate that the professionals know how to complete their duties in a small amount of time as the outcomes of the commercial buildings are outstandingly done by them. My boss finally eliminates his anger as he was impressed by the painting. And I finally got promotion rather than termination.


Comments

  1. Nice Blog!Thanks a lot for sharing such a great informative article.We offer commercial painting services . Please visit our website to know more about us .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Advantages of Concerning Professional Commercial Painting Services London

Why professional Commercial Painting Services are important?